Bring the bakery home with our beautiful expertly engineered brushed stainless Convection Bread Maker! Fresh bread doesnt get any easier, thanks to the responsive air circulation, speed, and timing to ensure a beautiful bake each and every time. Taking care of your familys health is easy with gluten free and low carb settings among 16 preset options at the touch of a button. Entertaining is easy with 3 crust colors, 3 loaf size options, and over 100 bread, dough, cake, and jam combinations with minimum fuss.
- 16 preprogrammed menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake and jam choices.
- Low Carb and Gluten-Free preset menu options and recipes. A Cuisinart exclusive!
- Special menu option takes basic dough through several long, slow cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts.
- Unique convection feature circulates air for superior crust color, and texture.
- Classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, embossed logo and large, sturdy, stay-cool handles.
- Audible tone indicates time to add fruit, nuts and other "mix-ins." Second tone offers option of removing paddle before baking, or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand.
- 15-minute Pause
- Bake-Only option
- 12-Hour-Delay Start
- Timer and Power Failure Backup
- 680 watts
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA Free
- LWH: 16.50" x 10.25" x 12.00"
- UC Weight: 14.00lb
- UC Cubic Feet: 1.91
- UC LWH: 18.00" x 12.25" x 15.00"
- MC Quantity: 1
- MC Weight: 16.00lb
- MC Cubic Feet: 2.25
- MC LWH: 18.75" x 13.00" x 16.00"
||16.50" x 10.25" x 12.00"
|UC Cubic Feet
||18.00" x 12.25" x 15.00"
|MC Cubic Feet
||18.75" x 13.00" x 16.00"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.