Enjoy your favorite beers, ciders, and soft drinks on tap on your patio with our 24" Outdoor Keg Refrigerator. This kegerator fits up to one 1/4 slim barrel and one 1/6 barrel or one standard 1/4 barrel. Single or double tap tower kits available. The cabinet, toe-kick, and full-wrap door are finished in stainless steel. Designed to serve, U-Line's Outdoor Collection makes the perfect outdoor kitchen or bar companion.
- White interior
- Removable lower interior stainless steel liner
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and full-wrap door
- Two adjustable chrome plated wire shelves
- Digital touch pad control
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.5 cu ft can fit up to one 1/4 slim barrel and one 1/6 barrel or one standard 1/4 barrel
- Holds up to 111 bottles (12 oz) or 165 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Accessory Tap Tower Kits sold separately
- Accessory Tap Tower Kits include: Low profile tap head(s), CO2 tank and regulator, tubing and clamps, mounting hardware, black tap handle(s), drip tray, and cleaning kit
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.5 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/2 (572mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||117 lb (54 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 5/20/2020 to 9/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 10/31/2020
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line Products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 10/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.