Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24 1 Class Refrigerator Drawers. This model is available with stainless steel or integrated drawer finishes that accept custom drawer panels to match your surrounding cabinetry. Designed to preserve your favorite ingredients, snacks, and beverages in two slide-out stainless steel drawers, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Stainless steel full-wrap drawers and handles (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (integrated model)
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Equipped with 2 full-extension stainless drawers
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.2 holds up to 98 bottles (12 oz) or 150 cans (12 oz)
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.