- Refrigerator volume of 2.1 cu ft holds up to 24 bottles (12 oz) or 44 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Produces and stores up to 8 lbs of ice per day
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Available in 115 or 220 - 240 volts
- No drain required Two removable tempered glass shelves
- Two fixed storage compartments in door
- Door swing is field reversible
- Standard travel package includes door latch and ice flap, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- Black finish accepts a 1/4" custom panel
- Produces up to 8 lbs of ice per day. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
- Standard travel package includes door latch, ensuring safe-at-sea storage. Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Amps: Running (220 - 240 v)
|Amps: Max Start Up (115 v)
|Amps: Max Start Up (220 - 240 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23" / 584 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||28-1/2" / 724 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||20-7/8" / 530 mm
|Ice Production Per Day
|Product Weight: Max
||220 - 240
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.