Slim 20 inch width fits easily in small kitchens
•Porcelain construction on range top and oven for true durability
•Lower broiler compartment provides even heat distribution
•Four sealed burners for cleaner cooking
•Gas spark ignition adds convenience
•Made in the U.S.A.
SUMMIT offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens. The TTM1107CS is an apartment-sized gas range sized at just 20" wide, with a generous 2.46 cu.ft oven interior that still can accommodate large trays. The broiler is located below the oven in a drop-down compartment. Four sealed 9100 BTU gas burners offer safer cleaning and cleaner cooking. This unit utilizes an electronic ignition system for added safety. The TTM1107CS comes in a jet black exterior finish. Fully constructed from steel and porcelain, Summit's American-made cooking line offers long-lasting quality for the home. Additional choices are available in 24" and 30" wide fits.
- Slim 20 inch width : Apartment sized to fit in small or galley kitchens
- Four sealed burners : Four 9100 BTU sealed burners for cleaner cooking
- Black finish : Jet black exterior finish for a modern look in any kitchen
- Electronic ignition : Gas spark ignition for automatic lighting of burners
- Porcelain construction : Solid construction for long-lasting durability
- Broiler compartment : Lower compartment for separate broiling with even heat distribution
- Broiler pan included : Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Push-to-turn burner knobs : To prevent accidents, knobs require a small amount of force when turning
- Removable burner caps : Burners include a removable cap for easy cleaning
- Recessed oven door : Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Oven racks : Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Gas range (preset for natural gas) : For LP conversion, contact our office at 718-893-3900 ext. 220
- ADA compliant design : Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.