Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods, this high-capacity undercounter freezer features three full-extension commercial-strength chrome baskets on smooth-moving glides. The multifunction Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from -10°F to 10°F to keep contents evenly frozen while its midnight black interior and unique interior lighting give it an air of cool elegance.
- Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Insulated thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum efficiency and preservation
- 4.6 total cu. ft. of food storage
- Keep bulky items organized and within easy reach with 3 commercial-grade chrome wire bins on the fully extendable Smooth Glide™ ball bearing system
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from -10° F to 10° F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides a seamless zero clearance installation and a smooth gentle close
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white
- Two-stage theater-style lighting offers full or half illumination
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: stainless steel door, sturdy full-length handle and stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Soft Close Integrated
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 22.875" D x 34" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-10°F to 10°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
4.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.