Cool down on hot summer days with frozen treats within fingers' reach. The Marvel Outdoor Undercounter Freezer is CSA certified for outdoor use and is tested to withstand rain, humidity and temperatures as high as 115°F. Your frozen goods will stay organized in two fully extendable, commercial-grade chrome wire bins that are tested to hold 200 lbs. An adjustable, full-width perforated stainless steel shelf helps efficiently circulate the air for performance and efficiency.
- Certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, corrosion, high humidity and temperatures as high as 115° F
- Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Adjustable FreshFlo™ stainless-steel shelf helps efficiently circulate cold air and ensures even temperature stability
- 4.7 total cu. ft.
- Keep items organized and within easy reach with two commercial-grade chrome wire freezer bins on the fully extendable smooth-glide ball bearing system
- Marvel Prime™ controls for precise, frost-free temperature management between -10° and 10° F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high and low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean and efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-10° to 10°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.