With adjustable texture from soft and easy to chew to extra crunchy, this uniquely shaped cylindrical ice is known for its satisfying crunch and slow melt.
- Preferred for its satisfying crunch, easy to chew texture and slow melt
- Commercially-rated to produce up to 90 pounds of nugget ice daily and stores 30 pounds
- Engineered for supremely efficient ice production to conserve water and energy consumption
- Shaped in bite-sized 3/4 inch L x 1/2 inch H cylindrical ice nuggets
- One of the easiest nugget ice machines to clean
- Factory-installed pump
- Digital touch controls with built-in cleaning alerts simplify ownership and maintenance
- Select from five adaptable ice density settings ranging from soft to extra crunchy
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- (4) height-adjustable leveling legs and black toe kick
- For built-in or freestanding use
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||34.25" W x 23.71875" D x 33.125" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.