Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods, this high-capacity undercounter freezer model features two full-extension commercial-strength chrome baskets with the Smooth Glide ball bearing system and a cantilevered FreshFlo stainless steel shelf. Multifunction Marvel Intuit Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from -10°F to 10°F to keep contents evenly frozen. Efficient white LED lighting illuminates inside for better viewing and the arctic white interior easily wipes clean.
- Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods
- Dynamic cooling technology rapidly cools and delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and temperature stability
- Adjustable FreshFlo™ stainless steel shelf helps efficiently circulate cold air and ensures even temperature stability
- 4.7 total cu. ft.
- Keep items organized and within easy reach with two commercial-grade chrome wire freezer bins on the fully extendable smooth-glide ball bearing system
- Full-width adjustable cantilevered FreshFlo™ stainless steel shelf is removable
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from -10° F to 10° F to keep contents evenly frozen
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel ready design features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-10°F to 10°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.