- Up to 154 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Chiller
- Upper Zone: 55 Bottles (Temperature Range of 40°F (5°C) to 55°F (13°C)
- Lower Zone: 99 Bottles (Temperature Range of 55°F (13°C) to 65°F (18°C)
- Seamless Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Stainless Steel Door Handle
- Reversible Tempered Double-Pane Glass Door
- One Touch Digital Control for Red, White, or Sparkling Wine
- One Touch ON/OFF Interior LED Light Control
- Built-In Fan with Charcoal Filter to Maintain Even Temperature
- Pull-Out Wooden Shelves on Roller Assembly
||Up to 154 Bottles
||Black / Stainless Steel
||71.25" H x 23.5" W x 28.5" D (w/Handle)
||75" H x 26" W x 30" D
||110V / 60HZ
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.