- Built-in or Freestanding Installation
- Large Capacity Holds Up to 149 Bottles
- Security Lock
- Temperature Range: 40(') - 65(') F
- Full Range Temperature Control
- Soft Interior LED Light with ON/OFF Switch
- Wooden Shelves on a Sturdy Pull-Out Roller Assembly
- Select Shelves Designed to Accommodate Burgundy Bottles
- LED Display Lighting with ON/OFF Switch
- Reversible Tempered Glass Door with Stainless Steel Frame and Handle
||Holds Up to 149 Bottles
||Black Cabinet w/ Glass Door and Stainless Steel Frame
||66.75" H x 23.5" W x 26.75" D
||73.25" H x 26.5" W x 30.5" D
||115 V / 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.