- Accepts optional wok accessory, ideal for steaming, stir-frying, braising or stewing.
- Available in black porcelain enamel, white porcelain enamel with gray grates, bisque porcelain enamel with taupe grates or stainless steel with matte black grates.
- Four sealed gas burners ensure that spills can't get underneath, making clean-up easy..
- Electronic ignition with Flame Sensing™ re-ignition ensures reliable performance.
- Simmer burner reduces to 850 BTU's to maintain low temperatures for delicate sauces.
- 12,000 BTU high output burner heats up quickly to bring lobster to a rolling boil.
- Intuitive positioning makes it easy to see which control activates each burner.
- Infinite control settings adjust instantly to any temperature level.
- Porcelain-on-cast-iron burner grates are durable and stylish.
- Color-coordinated burner grates fit close to the surface for a sleek, smooth appearance.
- Continuous burner grate design makes it easy to move cookware from one burner to another.
- May be installed above Jenn-Air 30" electric single wall oven models JJW9530 or JJW8530.
- Convertible to LP gas.
- Flame Sensing™ re-ignition automatically re-ignites flame if accidentally extinguished, ensuring reliable performance.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.